sdWhy You Treat Me Like a Dog?: Flick of Da Week .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The Main Page
Saturday, March 11, 2006
 
Flick of Da Week
I reckon this week's flick should be a little easier considering its a little more recent than the last couple of films we've discussed. Mmmm, or maybe not...

The still you see below is from this week's film, which was written and directed by the actor who plays the main character. The film won the Oscar for best screenplay, but I also think he deserved the best actor award, for which he was nominated. (He was beat out by Geoffrey Rush in Shine, in another excellent performance).

Who is the actor-writer-director? What did the main character particularly enjoy eating?


Image hosting by Photobucket



Past Saturday Nights at the Movies:

Saturday Night Movie I
Saturday Night Movie II
Saturday Night Movie III
Saturday Night Movie IV
Comments:
-slingblade

-Billy Bob Thornton (former Mr. Angelina Jolie...do I get extra credit for that?)

-french fries
 
I know it! I know it!
hey..Randi beat me to it again!

"Not funny ha ha, funny queer" - a quote that my husband seemed to have latched onto.
 
Sorry, S.T. you have to be faster...this is my only weekend entertainment...I stay by my computer Friday night until Saturday night, waiting to do this.
mmmmmmm, Hmmmmmm
 
Yes that's right Cruisin' Mom does it again... I do think she has an unfair advantage, being on the West Coast and all. She gets to see the Saturday night film at a reasonable hour, while East Coasters like Sweettoooth are fast asleep. Oh well - good job!

"I like them French fried potaters." Sweettooth, your husband sounds like a funny guy!
 
True, I do have an unfair advantage, but you know what they say... life's not fair!!!
 
He wished he was funny ha-ha (not that there is anything wrong with it.) : )
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger