sdWhy You Treat Me Like a Dog?: Saturday Night Flick .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The Main Page
Saturday, March 04, 2006
 
Saturday Night Flick
The scene you see below was almost left out of the film because the studio thought it to be in bad taste. Luckily, the writer-director had final say, and the scene remained. It is a classic film from the 1970's.

Identify the film, the writer-director and, most importantly, what's going on in the scene.

Good luck!



Prior Saturday Night Flicks:

Saturday Night Movie I
Saturday Night Movie II
Saturday Night Movie III
Comments:
Blazing saddles, mel brooks, Farting...I hope the person above me isn't correct because I'm not looking....
Wanderer...please contact Doc Bean for important info.
(by the way...great movie...couldn't be made today with all the political correctness going on)
 
Yes you are both correct and it is Blazing Saddles, directed and screenplay by Mel Brooks, in 1974. I agree it would be more challenging to make the film from a political correctness point of view these days, and its definitely a classic!

As far as what they are doing, I just thought they were sitting by a campfire eating... but I'll take you gals word for it that something else is going on!

;)
 
I love Blazing Saddles. It's so funny.
 
Shvartzes!
 
Excuse me while I whip this out.
 
Ever seen Frisco Kid with Harrison Ford and Gene Wilder?
 
I love that movie.

"Keep yer eyes on dis herea tookas, and don't jew take dem off until we get ta Sanfrancisca!"

Oh, the other best line:

"Where's San Francisco?"

"By New York."
 
Geez Cruisin' Mom - now I have to go and think of a new movie for this Saturday night! You stole my thunder! Great flick!

And it looks like Psychotoddler likes it too...
 
Looks like P.T. wrote the dialogue! lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger