sdWhy You Treat Me Like a Dog?: A Happy Passover to All! .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The Main Page
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
 
A Happy Passover to All!

Top Five Things I Love About Passover:
1) Matzo ball soup
2) The Seders
3) Charoset
4) Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine (only on Passover!)
5) My dad's famous joke about why we eat eggs in salt water.

Top Five Things I Don't Like About Passover:
1) Matzah
2) Constipation related to #1
3) Not being able to eat alot of things I like.
4) Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine (gotta drink it on Passover)
5) My dad's famous joke about why we eat eggs in salt water.














So why do we eat eggs in salt water? Well, according to my father, and utilizing the Hebrew slang for a portion of the male anatomy known as "eggs", that's precisely how high the water came when the Israelites crossed the Red Sea...
Comments:
I wanna come to seder with your dad...he's funny. Isn't it funny how Manischewitz wine actually tastes good on Passover?
How does Bella like Passover?
Happy Passover to you, Bella's mom, baby wanderer, and Bella
 
I love the Concord Grape. Almost as much as cream malaga.
 
Wanderer: no movie night? Okay, i'll give you a break...so here's a trivia question for you: What movie is the line: "Vy didja cud da TOIKEY?" from?
 
Cruisin' - just taking a little break from blogging over Passover.

Ve cut da TOIKEY because we saw it in "Avalon"!
 
Yay! you got it Wanderer...love that movie...enjoy your break..hope you had a wonderful holiday.
 
yep - that's a pretty bad JOKE!

I love matzah ball soup anytime of the year, but please, keep the Manischewitz - YUCK!...Reminds me of Boonesfarm Strawberry wine, that I use to sneak off and drink when I was a young teen!

AVALON? Did someone mentioned AVALON? - that's one of my ALL-TIME favorite movies!
 
S.T.: How come i'm not surprised you love that movie too? :)
 
Hmmm? Because it's on my profile. ; )
 
Or because you and I seem to like just about everthing the same ;)
(wanderer, don't mind S.T. and I while we have this private converstation on your blog)
Can we expect a movie tomorrow night?
 
You gals go on ahead and have a good time!

I think I'm retiring Saturday Night Movies - maybe I'll take up bowling...
 
Hey you can't give up Saturday Night Movies. Trep has Fridays, A Whspering Soul has Mondays, and you have Saturdays!
 
YIKES! Wanderer...I'll have nothing to do now on Saturday nights! (although, bowling is fun)
Oh well, don't feel responsible for the deep depression that Sweettooth and I are going into now.
Hope you had a good holiday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger