sdWhy You Treat Me Like a Dog?: Voila! .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The Main Page
Monday, January 09, 2006
 
Voila!
The dining room is finished. We think it looks great, much brighter and warmer than the Sangria color before. The Saffron paint is from Restoration Hardware and was really a pleasure to work with and clean up. Here is the finished product:



I must say that I had a hard time with the trim. I taped everything up really well, but still paint got in under the tape and I had to spend a couple hours last night getting it off the trim with a scraper. I have the aching back to prove it!
Comments:
Hey, Wanderer, maybe you and my hubby can go into a sideline home improvement business together and call it "Garinim" (Hebrew for "seeds" -- you plant the seeds of home improvement and eat sunflower seeds at the same time!)He's already tried his hand at window treatment installation and kitchen cabinet refacing, as well...and has excelled. All this from an accountant!
 
Hi Wanderer...looks beautiful...when should we be over for dinner?
 
Thank you, thank you, and thank you. Why are only women bloggers impressed? Where have all the (Jewish) male bloggers gone?
 
They're just jealous, Wanderer...and by the way, you didn't answer my question.
 
It's true. I am jealous. It looks great!

Strong work! Ball-and-chain and I would like to take a number, after Cruisin-mom, of course.
 
All welcome! Everybody welcome! Come, come!
 
Um, are airfare and accomodations included in the dinner invitation? I'll bring a really nice hostess gift...and a present for Bella and the baby.
 
Pearl - how about you send the hostess gift and presents to Bella and the baby first, then we can discuss airfare and accomodations?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger