sdWhy You Treat Me Like a Dog?: Boy, Am I Tired .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The Main Page
Saturday, May 13, 2006
 
Boy, Am I Tired
This is a tiring week for me, as it is every year. It's my wife's birthday this week, and it's Mother's Day tomorrow. Of course, I want them both to be special for her so I made a nice dinner for her on her birthday night, and tomorrow we are having about a dozen family members over for Mother's Day (including lots of moms).

So....yawn....I think instead of writing the long, glorious post I planned on posting tonight....big yawn...I'm going to sign off now....BIGGER YAWN.

Good night all!
Comments:
Wanderer: you'll get your day next month. How sweet that you made dinner for your wife and are hosting a party today. Good husband (pat on back)...
No more movie nights? Sweettooth and I are so bored on Saturday nights, now.
 
Thanks Cruisin' - I'm definitely looking forward to Father's Day!

Maybe we'll have movie night every once in a while - every week was getting to be a chore...
 
gotcha...love the picture over there to the right, by the way.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger